[p2pu-dev] Moving menu items around & search box

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Wed Jun 1 16:57:25 UTC 2011

If you moved away from the main group page, then you no longer had the list
of tasks. Pippa suggested keeping them there. Some lists are reaaaaaaaally
long (http://new.p2pu.org/en/groups/javascript-101/) so LHS is basically
unusable for that group. And it pushes external links done farther.

Task UI will probably need a serious of wireframes anyway :) There are a lot
of tickets in the bug tracker about them though there are common themes. I
was trying to read them all to sketch out some behavior ideas but got
distracted with coding. ;)

Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com