[p2pu-dev] Moving menu items around & search box

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Wed Jun 1 16:27:33 UTC 2011

Would like some feedback on layout.

Thinking about doing this:

<http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002/tickets/343-add-a-link-to-the-wiki-in-the-nav-bar>Top:
Study Groups | People | Schools | About | Help or Top: Study Groups | People
| Schools | About (and has help under here)

Bottom: Add Wiki to be under About

Also, we have a search box and I'd love to see more room. Maybe move it
above "login" or below and have it about half that height and maybe twice
the width.  Of course, if above, then we would add a little space above that
between it and language-nav. If do that, probably move Beta above P2PU to
help with balance.

What do you think?

http://alpha.p2pu.org/ (user-3+ and password)

Also, speaking of UI stuff, we have a task page for a group now:
http://alpha.p2pu.org/en/groups/introduction-to-contributing-to-lernanta/tasks/
That should make it easier for drag/drop implementation and other
suggestions for grouping/treeing/status of tasks :)

--
Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com