[p2pu-dev] [Standup] 2011-07-20
jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Thu Jul 21 15:03:54 UTC 2011
*For those new to p2pu-dev or not sure what these are: They're a way for you
to let everyone else know what you're working on. Community members, staff
members, and -- well, I guess that covers all the types. Oh, and if you've
got a roadblock, what is it? How can the rest of us help you get rid of it?*
- Various meetings, some coding (organizer tag his/her own learning
projects), some organizing, some answering of "how to do I get this to work"
for setting up Lernanta dev environment
- Wireframing up some metrics for PD to send to p2pu-dev
- Coding up drag / drop tasks
- Close out a few other tickets -- time permitting -- of more UI fixes
- Once badges' wireframes are ready, get working on 0.1
- Once metrics' wireframes signed off, coding on that
- Some stuff from pad.p2pu.org/devsummer
R.E.M. - Stand
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:02 AM, <standup-bot at p2pu.org> wrote:
> It's time for standup!
> Please reply to this thread with the status of what you've done since the
last standup, what you're working on now, and what's next.
> p2pu-dev mailing list
> p2pu-dev at lists.p2pu.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the p2pu-dev