[p2pu-dev] P2PU IRC Classroom bots

James Cummings lookmomnohands at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:40:24 UTC 2011

Laurian,
In my opinion this is not something YOU should have to control. Iterations of the chan-bot could simply be owned by each "professor" and therefore will be instantiated and told which channel to join by their respective owners. They'd each have their own name and therefore can be easily troubleshot when issues should arise.