[p2pu-dev] DB Dump for Datamining p2pu

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 00:40:46 UTC 2011

Hi Dan,

I totally agree on both points, and have thought a lot about this. I think
it's important for the future of P2PU to be data and metrics driven, both
for internal improvements and understanding, to support really interesting
research on open/online learning, and to support funding requests etc.
Therefore it's crucial to capture as much data as possible about
interactions on the site, and to be able to interface with external sites to
suck in data from them. I was thinking of having a system of "bridges" that
would connect with for example Big Blue Button, Google Groups, Flickr,
external blogs etc, and match external and internal IDs, generate stats, and
also be used to suck in feeds of data... I will try to write up something on
this in a bit.

Stian

http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters