[p2pu-dev] DB Dump for Datamining p2pu

Dan Diebolt dandiebolt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 11:26:51 UTC 2011

I think it would be a good idea to entertain proposals for analytical work
in some of the following areas:

   1. SQL queries to produce regular management reports on matters such as:
   web pages statistics; statistics of schools and courses within; p2pu
   registrations; course signups; course acceptances; course drops; course
   completion; .etc
   2. Conducting standardized and periodic course and community surveys with
   analysis of the results for capacity, evaluation, strategic planning and
   development purposes.
   3. Deeper analysis of server logs to identify areas for performance
   improvement.

Getting analytical results for these types of proposals would directly help
P2PU grow.

Datamining is an interesting topic but I think there are a lot of areas
where readily available or easily accessible information is not being
processed and analyzed fully.

One useful datamining task might be to produce a code swarm to see who is
doing all the commits:

*Drupal Code Swarm*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvXUkXvunlw