[p2pu-dev] disscusion about lernanta's workflow on the irc

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 01:53:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

I started working on the summary. You can see the first part here:
https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/wiki/Lernanta-Workflow and start
improving it. I still have to include the parts about how to run a
course, accept participants applications, decide that the course is
full, start running the course (full or not), ...

Marielle and Nigel:

If there is a task you will prefer to work on I will said that you
should go ahead (though notice that my vote is small because I am new
here :D ). At least if it is a small or simple task it will not cause
to many problems to duplicate work, and in fact we will be learning
and then be able to review each other work. The ideal result will be
that the task will be completed soon, and we will be able to produce
the nice solution by seeing each others work.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel