[p2pu-dev] FWD: Accessing Member Email Addresses

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 23:54:57 UTC 2011

I'll send them to her. As far as I know, we have decided that we're happy to
provide these to course organizers, and I am happy to supply the
spreadsheets. I think we should probably enable exporting the CSV files for
course organizers directly.

Stian

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Alison Jean Cole <alisonjean.cole at gmail.com

http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters