[p2pu-dev] Color issues in current design

Townsend Family jauncourt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:50:05 UTC 2011

I know that I (and a couple others) have volunteered to help evaluate
the usability and accessibility of the new design, but given that one
of the last messages to get posted to the old google group was Stian
reposting another complaint about text color issues, I think it needs
to be addressed in the old design before the new design goes live.

It's pretty obviously affecting how some people see the site, and
therefore whether they use it. Is there any way to fix this in the
current version of the site?

BMT