[p2pu-dev] Google Group Moved - Last Post

॥ स्वक्ष ॥ vid at svaksha.com
Thu Jan 27 07:42:35 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 07:30, John Britton <public at johndbritton.com> wrote:
> Ok, so I lied... one more post.
> If you didn't get an email from the new list, be sure to subscribe at this
> url:

Well, I didnt get the mailman's subscription mail (which is required
if a member wants to change their list settings --it has the members
passw), so I requested for a passw to login and then changed it.
However, normally when you use mbox while moving lists to dump the
ID's for mass subscription, it is supposed to send out a message
automatically. In general options> umbrella_list option should be set
to 'no' and secondly, under Notifications, the "Send welcome message
to newly subscribed members?" should be set to 'yes'

HTH,
--
Regards,
vid ॥ http://svaksha.com