[p2pu-dev] greetings and salutations

Sean Suggs ssuggs at digitalfunction.com
Fri Feb 25 16:07:51 UTC 2011

Hello everybody!

I followed the links off of the "School of Webcraft
<http://sharing-nicely.net/2011/02/school-of-webcraft-plans-for-2011/> -
Plans for 2011" Sharing Nicely, post. I was hoping to be able to contribute.

I'm new to P2PU (currently taking the WebCraft jQuery course) and i am
super-jazzed about everything that P2PU has going on.

My Experience over the last 10 years includes Presentation Layer (UI Design,
HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, JSON) and Code Behind (vb.net, ASP, SQL, PHP, XML)

I don't know what all is needed and not certain my skills match any Lernata
tasks but, if there is anything I can do to help please let me know

Sean Suggs
Web Developer
Digital Function, LLC
 <mailto:ssuggs at digitalfunction.com> ssuggs at digitalfunction.com
6114E0312E815D029F1AEC503D
 <http://www.digitalfunction.net/> www.digitalfunction.com

713.988.0058_ext 102
713.808.9919_fax

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Houston-TX/Digital-Function/68030172828>
Follow Digital Function on Facebook
 <http://twitter.com/digitalfunction> Follow Digital Function on Twitter

Internet E-mail Confidentiality Footer
are not the addressee or its agent indicated in this message, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be