[p2pu-dev] Anything that I can help out on?

Jamie Curle jamie.curle at jamiecurle.com
Wed Feb 16 06:39:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

Apologies for being out of the loop  - Work has just got crazy as a big project requires all hands on deck. I very much still want to help out, but I'm not going to have a lot of free time ( I'm doing a full time MA + PGCE + running a full time business ... crazy doesn't describe it) over the next month.

Has any of the html & css made it into the master branch yet –  I've done a pull but no new stuff has came down?

Cheers,

Jamie.

Jamie Curle

http://jamiecurle.com