[p2pu-dev] Fwd: Mollom survey

Rebecca Kahn bekka.kahn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:14:52 UTC 2011

Hi all

This came through to the P2PU admin email address - anyone interested in
filling it out, I think you can just go ahead...

Dear Mollom user,

We're conducting a survey to evaluate how we are doing, and to identify the
Mollom features you're most hungry for.

If you enjoy our (free) service, we'd certainly appreciate you filling out
our survey. Unlike many other surveys, this is meant to be a quick survey so
let's get started!

Here is a link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=LuYPBo_2fx0kewVqD9sN4MJg_3d_3d

--
Dries Buytaert
Co-founder of Mollom

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please
click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing
list.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=LuYPBo_2fx0kewVqD9sN4MJg_3d_3d

--
Rebecca Kahn