[p2pu-dev] Google Summer of Code 2011

John Britton public at johndbritton.com
Wed Feb 9 02:47:16 UTC 2011

Applications for mentoring organizations start on Feb 28th, I've started a
draft application here:

http://pad.p2pu.org/gsoc

Go ahead and start writing! I'll be sure to curate responses and give the
application a single voice but your input is much appreciated.
--
contact info:
http://www.johndbritton.com