[p2pu-dev] Anything that I can help out on?

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 13:38:58 UTC 2011

Sure. Help is always welcome :) Are you logged in on the IRC? -- If
not it is #p2pu-dev on freenode.

If you want to work in a task from the todo list follow look around these pages:

* https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/wiki -- the short version is fork +
setup dev environment + make changes + pull request
* I recommend you to let us know what you will be working on ;)

If you you want to help with the design of the workflow this is the

* http://lists.p2pu.org/pipermail/p2pu-dev/2011-February/000226.html
* http://lists.p2pu.org/pipermail/p2pu-dev/2011-January/000061.html

--
Thanks,