[p2pu-dev] Anything that I can help out on?

Jamie Curle jamie.curle at designcc.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 05:38:27 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

I'm a UX designer / front - back developer type person who's been working exclusively with Django for four years now, I'm also teaching a course on the P2PU, but I'd also like to get involved with the development side of the project.  I know that seems like a bizarre mixture of roles, but there's a reason,

I'm as equally happy on either side of the designer / developer fence. I'm happy designing workflows, coding up html + css, writing javascript or python.

I've got a copy running locally and I've can view the project on pivotal.

Is there anything that I can help out on?

Regards,

Jamie.