[p2pu-dev] Good UI ideas for Lernanta (was Re: interesting vle)

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 00:16:03 UTC 2011

They are all very useful elements that I'd love to see featured in the new
site.  It would be great to tie in the idea of web steps with the
orientation process and the structure of the handbook.

 (Ah! I'm in the course materials and readings section of my course on the
P2PU site. Look, there's an info session by Jane Park on copyright and open
licensing next friday and here's the section on licensing and finding
resources in the Handbook).

*Help / Instructions - off topic - how will this be supported in Lernanta?*

I also like the collapsible help section. Is there any process for
developing technical documentation and help materials planned for Lernanta?
It would be great if that content was easily translatable and easily
editible.

There's a need for a technical writing and documentation course within
Webcraft's courses. I have an idea of people I'd like to help run it - it
would be great if we could make their project output the support text on the
Lernanta site.

P*