[p2pu-dev] Join! Current P2PU Front Page Taskforce

Alison Jean Cole alisonjean.cole at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:13:43 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

I'm still looking for a temporary task specific team to help me with blocks.
See the mockups for proposed changes. Otherwise I could really mess things
up in drupal... [scary movie music in background].

ALISON
p2pu.org/users/alison

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Alison Jean Cole <alisonjean.cole at gmail.com