[p2pu-dev] Responsive Web Design

John Britton john at p2pu.org
Tue Dec 6 10:42:44 UTC 2011

Great ideas, but we don't have the resources to work on them right now. If
we have volunteer developers here who want to work on responsive design for
P2PU, an API, and/or a mobile app I'm happy to work with them.

I'm planning on applying for Google Summer of Code students this year.
We're finally at a point where we're making clear progress and I think we
can support the contributions.

It would be really helpful if you could write these ideas up on the Summer
of Code pad in detail.

http://pad.p2pu.org/gsoc

Cheers,
John Britton