[p2pu-dev] Fwd: sign-up

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:50:32 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Philipp Schmidt <philipp at p2pu.org> wrote:
> John might have some more detailed feedback from the UX people working on
> SoW.
> I understand that the "Moderated signup" link has two purposes, both of
> which makes sense. But right now - it just confuses users. Could we either
> just hide the entire row "Signup .... Moderated signup" for now?
> (1) Allow users to see what questions they have to answer in order to
> sign-up
> - Users will see the questions when they hit Participate
> (2) Allow organizers and participants to see who else is part of the course
> and how they replied to the sign-up questions
> - Under the people images, add a link that says "More detail on
> participants" and point to the sign-up page

Another link on the people section can colide with the current "See
All" link that is there. Will it work having a link similar to the See
Full Description (and bellow it) that says "See Signup Page" or
something similar? The Closed/Non-morerated/Moderated row does not
need to be a link. On a similar mater, we could choose a different
vocabulary to let participants now about:

* If the group is not open for signup: closed.
* If the group is accepting everyone: non-moderated signup.
* If the group is selecting who becomes a participant: moderated signup.

If the row about signup status dissapears fromt the sidebar that
information will be completly hidden.

Thoughts?