[p2pu-dev] Fwd: sign-up

Philipp Schmidt philipp at p2pu.org
Mon Aug 29 15:29:18 UTC 2011

John might have some more detailed feedback from the UX people working on
SoW.

I understand that the "Moderated signup" link has two purposes, both of
which makes sense. But right now - it just confuses users. Could we either
just hide the entire row "Signup .... Moderated signup" for now?

(1) Allow users to see what questions they have to answer in order to
sign-up

- Users will see the questions when they hit Participate

(2) Allow organizers and participants to see who else is part of the course
and how they replied to the sign-up questions

- Under the people images, add a link that says "More detail on
participants" and point to the sign-up page