[p2pu-dev] Fwd: [p2pu-webcraft] Hello, I'm Arlton.

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:56:15 UTC 2011

Forwarding introduction.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arlton Lowry <arltonlowry at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 4:49 PM
Subject: [p2pu-webcraft] Hello, I'm Arlton.
To: p2pu-webcraft at lists.p2pu.org

Hello Everyone,
My name is Arlton and I'm going to be working to improve the user
experience of the School of Webcraft at P2PU. I'm really excited about
being apart of this project and I think it's going to be a lot of fun.
My background is in design and front-end development, but I've also
been involved in putting together community-based educational events
in the area where I live. So, I'm a huge fan of the tech community
educating itself and didn't hesitate to jump onboard when I was
approached about this project.
I look forward to working with everyone to make the SoW a great
experience for anyone looking to improve their design/dev skills. I'll
be sending out a questionnaire shortly that will asking you're
thoughts on what could be improved, so I hope that you will take a few
minutes to provide us your feedback.
Anywhooo……
If you're interested, you can find me on twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/arlton.
Great things are coming!
Cheers,
Arlton