[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Release 1.2

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Tue Aug 16 20:29:34 UTC 2011

I love seeing the new committers' stuff in there this round! Awesome :)

Thank you all so much for sacrificing your Saturday and getting some fixes
in there!

Hope to see more in the future.(Ping if you want more but not sure which of
the bug list is 'best.')

I wonder if we should have in our newsletter "Welcome to developer X" when
someone makes a commit for the first time? Cheesy or cool?

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Alison Cole <alison at p2pu.org> wrote:

> Awesome, thanks Zuzel!
>

> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 12:52 PM, zuzel.vp <zuzel.vp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Latest changes --
>> https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/wiki/Release-1.2-change-list
>>
>> We can probably add another page to the handbook with a list of embeds
>> (from http://embed.ly/providers) we recommend for different things.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>>    Zuzel