[p2pu-dev] (after the release) please set-up new school on P2PU

Philipp Schmidt philipp at p2pu.org
Fri Aug 12 23:12:40 UTC 2011

Just want to put this onto the todo list (and let everyone know about
it - hence posting to dev). For after the release!

In order to group the PD on P2PU courses, and have some form of
central landing page, Karen and I discussed creating a "(Pilot) School
of Ed":

- shows up in Schools drop down as "(Pilot) School of Ed"
- offers schools features to Karen
- has logo, but doesn't need separate color scheme/design for now

Is there an overview of what features are part of a school that we can
share with Karen?

Copying Karen so she can send an logo image for the schools home page.
(I am not sure if the schools organizer can upload directly)

Best - P