[p2pu-dev] Moving profiles to people/username

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:19:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

I wanted to get feedback about moving user profiles to
/people/username (note that /people/ is the url used to list popular
and new users). Currently we have an url schema similar to github in
which user profiles are directly bellow / (it is the same as
batucada). The new schema is already implemented from last Saturday's
workshop (redirects were setup so the old urls don't break and there
are new tests for this feature). The pull request is
https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/pull/73. I think a lot of time ago we
talked about this but I was not able to find the discussion thread or
the lighthouse ticket if there is one.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel