[p2pu-dev] About badge

Vladimir Támara Patiño vtamara at pasosdeJesus.org
Thu Aug 4 14:29:19 UTC 2011

----- Forwarded message from Vladimir Támara Patiño <vtamara at pasosdeJesus.org> -----

Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 05:58:13 -0500
From: Vladimir Támara Patiño <vtamara at pasosdeJesus.org>
To: Erin Knight <erin.knight21 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: About badge

Hi

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 07:42:21AM -0700, Erin Knight wrote:
> The way the badge system works is that each of these users will need to post
> an answer to your badge challenge question and then I will give you
> permissions to vote on those answers (1 yes vote = badge). I can't speak
> spanish so I can't translate the question really well but if there is no
> real answer for them to submit, you can have them write a very short
> narrative on what they did in the course or that they earned 50 points, etc.
> This part is important since their post becomes the evidence behind the
> badge. Does that make sense?

Yes, we already wrote:
http://badges.p2pu.org/questions/186/mas-del-50-de-puntos-esperados-en-el-curso-interprete-de-comandos-y-unix

However we still don't have those badges (?).

No one has voted in other questions where I gave answers, could you
please check?

http://badges.p2pu.org/questions/18/p2pu-veteran-badge-challenge

http://badges.p2pu.org/questions/21/reto-de-javascript-basico

http://badges.p2pu.org/questions/4/php-expert-badge-challenge