[p2pu-dev] Hello I Am Interested In Tech Involving P2PU

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:42:09 UTC 2011

Not sure if I understood your question, but part of the activity
related to lernanta's development goes to:

https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/commits/master.atom
http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002-lernanta/events.atom
http://new.p2pu.org/en/projects/introduction-to-contributing-to-lernata/feed

so you could use google reader. This does not includes the emails to
p2pu-dev. You could try the digest option for p2pu-dev if there are
too many emails.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel