[p2pu-dev] release 0.4

João Antonio de Menezes Neto tonyhomes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:22:55 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,
Sorry about my huuuuge delay with responding to UX related emails, haven't
got internet at home yet (getting nuts about that :P)

I got 2 minutes free at work so here goes some short observations (please
notice they are suggestions, not rules-of-thumb):
- It's recommended to allow a white protection space around any brand
identity, the current application of the logo is too near of the borders.
Also if you guys need send me the original PNG so that I can deleted a small
chunk of gray pixels in the first "P"
- Loved the English - Espanol menu :)
- Loved having the menu items aligned to left
- On Firefox at least, there's a small indigo blue line in the dropdown
menus. Also, to have a better hierarchy with the dropdown items, the font
could be smaller. We could also try to have the menus opened with a hover
event as well as a "down" arrow
- I still see the home sentence "We´re an open..." with Arial... Maybe the
secondary option could be Georgia? The "Find a .. group" etc looks awesome
with Times/Serif. We could explore that more.
- If login could be a dropdown too that would be nice :)
- The footer text could be darker (maybe #666?)
- The courses sidebar, as well as the "forum space", need a bigger margin. I
guess we have  about 2-3px today, we could have 5-8px so have the
information even lighter to the eyes.
- Looooooved seeing "Tasks" implemented as it was one of the ideais we
discussed back in Barcelona! :D

At the end: it's getting NEAT!
haha

Cheers,