[p2pu-dev] [Standup] 2011-04-27

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Thu Apr 28 16:46:54 UTC 2011

Did some coding for 0.4. Got hung up on some edit ones, and very thankful
Zuzel was there to save us from my stumbling :)

Helping guide study group participants/new developers to bugs that might be
a good fit for them and very helpful for us!

I have my eye on a few 0.5 tasks but don't want to snap up too many so that
the new developers can. Also, next week has a dip in free time but back to
normal after that.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:03 AM,  <standup-bot at p2pu.org> wrote:
> It's time for standup!
>
> Please reply to this thread with the status of what you've done since the
last standup, what you're working on now, and what's next.

Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com