[p2pu-dev] [Standup] 2011-04-27

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:53:25 UTC 2011

One thing that might be useful is letting users know which milestones will
support certain features so they can plan for them.

If you're comfortable looking at Lighthouse the roadmap is useful, but
otherwise I can imagine it would be very intimidating and difficult to find
out when certain features will be supported.

P*