[p2pu-dev] Challenges on Drumbeat

Erin Knight erin.knight21 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:29:40 UTC 2011

The MoJo challenges are similar to our idea of badge challenges - although
in this case, the 'badge' is a fellowship and only a certain number are
selected.

But in SoW/P2PU, we do intend to have badges tied to tasks or groups of
tasks moving forward. For now in the pilot, the badge-aligned assessments
are separate (cumulative) tasks but eventually we plan to have more granular
badges aligned with tasks (or at least the capacity for organizers to assign
tasks to badges) and integrated into lernata.

We are also working with Drumbeat to integrate badges into the other
projects there as well.

Thanks!
Erin