[p2pu-dev] Espanol!

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:49:38 UTC 2011

To many strings got internationalized ;) When we add a language
setting per user, I image that people will like to receive emails in
the language that they have configured (not sure how to accomplish
this in django). For now, should we remove the gettext markers of
things that other users will see (emails, default text for the full
description and sign-up pages + titles)?

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel