[p2pu-dev] Espanol!

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:22:12 UTC 2011

Exciting with a new version of P2PU. Love the small touches, like the icons
for moving tasks up and down, etc. And internationalization. Apparently I'm
getting notices in Spanish now. Pretty cool, and I don't mind, but I'm not
quite sure how that happened, and where I would go to change it to English?

Stian