[p2pu-dev] Migration date.

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:58:22 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

During the meeting at Toronto we scheduled the migration date for July
18 2011, which is 6 weeks after this round of courses ends on p2pu.org
(but this date can change if we want). As discussed with Philipp, we
will like to hear feedback about the possibility of migrating earlier.
The development of the new site will not stop after the migration (we
have a lot of feature request and the list will keep growing), but the
old site will become an archive (no more new users on the old site,
and the courses that which to continue will be migrated to the new
site).

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel