[p2pu-dev] p2pu logo image on new.p2pu.org

Philipp Schmidt phi.schmidt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 07:31:47 UTC 2011

Could someone send me the image file that is used for the P2PU logo on
new.p2pu.org?

I would like to get a friend to remove the grey shape behind it - and
see if he has suggestions on how to improve the logo overall.

I thought it would be easiest if we sent him the actual file in use on
new.p2pu.org so that he can send back a file we can just slot in (no
reformatting etc. needed).

(Please don't send me to github ... I'll figure out how to search
through the repository and find the file some other day)