[p2pu-dev] Idea: Intelligent study group momentum machine

Sean Suggs ssuggs at digitalfunction.com
Thu Apr 14 16:49:15 UTC 2011

Sorry, “scripting” apparently struck a nerve LOL
 ill need to see a
therapist about my anti-scripting issues

Feels like multiple awesome ideas happening at the same time

course auto-suggest “participation” by connecting user profile attributes
with course attributes and

course auto-suggest “organizer” by connecting user profile attributes with
other user profiles attributes where courses are automatically created and
could, for the most part, run themselves with automated check-ins.