[p2pu-dev] Idea: Intelligent study group momentum machine

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:02:11 UTC 2011

Scripting is an academic term for people who would like to look into what
kind of research and thinking already exists around this - I'm not
suggesting that we use that word for P2PU. (I'm not really suggesting
anything at all, just thinking aloud :))... I don't see it as disconnected
and anti-social at all though, it would enable social groups to do courses
together _without_ any course organizer.

Stian