[p2pu-dev] Idea: Intelligent study group momentum machine

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Thu Apr 14 14:41:19 UTC 2011

Wasn't there an idea of adding "interest" or "areas of expertise" to our
profiles? So, not only could you say "*20 study groups have been proposed.
Can you help any of them become a reality?" *but also* "**20 study groups
have been proposed. 10 of them are about HTML and you <3 HTML. Share the <3
with others that feel the same way by creating the group." *And then that
"it's easy, here's how" stuff.

--
Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com