[p2pu-dev] Idea: Intelligent study group momentum machine

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:24:03 UTC 2011

I think this is a great idea. I still think there is a place for more
traditionally organized courses, but I think this would be a great
compliment. It could be setting up a study group around a course that has
already run, around a Saylor or MIT Scholar (both have fairly complete
resources that are all open) course, around a book that is openly available
etc.

Stian

http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters