[p2pu-dev] [jsFiddle] Zalun - Thanks for your comment re /show/

Dan Diebolt dandiebolt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:34:23 UTC 2011

I have no concern how it is done but there should be a communication
mechanism of some sort to pass some state of the host (user name, token,
parameter but not cookie or session) to an embedded jsFiddle. Otherwise
the embedded content will be disassociated through the operation of the
<iframe>'s / <object>'s sandbox mechanism.

I know there are security issues here but there are a lot of technical
options and this capability will greatly expand how jsFiddle can be deployed
without making it any more complex to use. Most of the work probably has to
be done in the host not in jsFiddle anyways.