[p2pu-dev] [Standup] 2011-04-13

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Wed Apr 13 14:53:56 UTC 2011

*Done:*

Created a study group "Introduction to Contributing to Lernanta" based on
interest on p2pu-dev list and opened signups. Have a few tasks up already
for people to try -- and all participants can edit. I'm also answering
questions that I can and point to Zuzel or someone else if I don't know. The
task list will grow into something to help us update "README" -- the "So you
wanna hack on Lernanta" page. Link to study group:
http://new.p2pu.org/en-US/groups/introduction-to-contributing-to-lernata/

Been testing, reporting bugs, hacking on a few tasks like the footer, rich
editor on profile bio, study group description, etc. Also, did my first
merge of some pull requests last night -- and learned how not to do it :)

Pinged Joao about the design so that we can start getting some more of the
elements in place like the more robust footer from the PSD.

*Working on now:*

Usually I do one ticket at a time from Lighthouse and working on gravatar
support now.

Continuing to spread the word about the project to hopefully increase our
volunteer developer numbers.

*Next:*

Study group start date is April 25. Work with participants to expand on
README.

And more testing, bug reporting, hacking, etc :)

--
Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com