[p2pu-dev] github issue tracker

Jessy Kate Schingler jessy at jessykate.com
Wed Apr 13 13:09:54 UTC 2011

thanks for the comparison zuzel. i agree we've been changing a lot and
wouldn't prioritize moving now.

when you say non-members do you mean people without accounts at all (ie not
signed in) or just people who don't explicitly have a role in the
lighthouse/github project?

non-logged-in members' ability to report bugs and add feature requests is
important IMHO, though we could use uservoice for that.

--
jessykate.com

** Please note my new email in your address books: jessy at jessykate.com **