[p2pu-dev] Scheduling the development todo list.

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:26:05 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

We have reached the 100 open tickets at lighthouse
(http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002-lernanta/tickets/bins/283047).
Thanks a lot for all the feedback. I hope you will continue reporting
bugs and telling us which features are more important for you.

After a lot of tagging (thanks to Joe for the initial tags) and
sorting, I managed to prepare an initial schedule by assigning those
tickets two the next seven biweekly releases
(http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002-lernanta/milestones).
You can let us know which changes in priorities will be important by
leaving comments in the corresponding tickets.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel