[p2pu-dev] github issue tracker

Brian Brennan brianloveswords at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 23:08:56 UTC 2011

If tickets from lighthouse need to be ported to GH issues, and you don't
want to do it manually, a fine gentleman that works on Rails whipped this
up: https://github.com/benlangfeld/Lighthouse-2-Github

The rstat.us crew used it earlier today to migrate their issues to Github
and it worked pretty well.
Brian