[p2pu-dev] tracker motivation (Re: links in course edit view broken)

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Sun Apr 10 15:52:17 UTC 2011

This one confused me. But I haven't had my mountain dew yet so could just be
me :)

If we go to the overview link for the project (
http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002-lernanta/overview ) then it
shows the tickets with most recent edits first. The tag cloud is on the
lower right.

We also have http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002-lernanta . We
could add some more there to help the community know what's going on, how to
submit tickets, or such?

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 8:09 AM, Joe Corneli <holtzermann17 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I noticed that this query brings up a "tag cloud", which is somewhat
> helpful:
>
> http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002-lernanta/tickets?q=tagged%3A%22%22
>
> Since this isn't built into the Lighthouse UI, perhaps it could be
> added in with a suitable href in the text description that says:
> "Everything about the new new website for P2PU: new.p2pu.org" ?
>
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Pippa Buchanan
> <pipstar.battlecat at gmail.com> wrote:
> > +1 for mailing list info - this should also be included in the mailing
> list
> > home page discussion.
> >
> > Can we also add in a "Found a Bug?" type link in the footer of Lernanta?
> > This should go to a page outlining how to submit to Lighthouse, where to
> > send a feature request, a get involved blurb for the tech group and a
> very
> > prominent link to the Help pages for Lernanta.
> >
> > P*
> >
> > On 05.04.11 10:48, Jessy Kate wrote:
> >
> > that's a good idea, +1 from me!
> > other thoughts?
> >

> >> --
> >> Don't report bugs here, use lighthouse instead
> >> http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/
> >> More info at [getting-started-with-P2PU-dev page]
> >>
> >> (Where the "getting-started-with-P2PU-dev page" includes
> >> tips on how to become a "member" of the project and unlock
> >> the post-by-email feature.  It could also explain what the
> >> dev list IS supposed to be used for.)

Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com