[p2pu-dev] tracker motivation (Re: links in course edit view broken)

Joe Corneli holtzermann17 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:04:17 UTC 2011

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Joe Corneli <holtzermann17 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that this query brings up a "tag cloud", which is somewhat helpful:
> http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002-lernanta/tickets?q=tagged%3A%22%22

I also realized that the intended purpose of that link is to show
untagged tickets.  There were previously 3 pages of untagged tickets.
I went through two of them and added tags.  Perhaps others will be
willing to tag the ones that remain?

Note that using tags as an access mechanism for the tracker is VERY
helpful and makes using it much more motivating...  Ideally all
tickets would also have tags (which should make searching easier, and
duplicates less likely).