[p2pu-dev] how i see p2pu and my proposal about education

Joe Corneli holtzermann17 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:22:23 UTC 2011

Hi Miguel:

The main point I get from your graphic was that, too
frequently, courses end up in the trash, and wouldn't it
be great if P2PU had a better way for courses to improve
every time someone goes through them?

Take a look at Wikibooks as an example of "OER Content
that works", for example, this book:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX

P2PU could use books on Wikibooks as course materials.  I
think between continual improvements to content, and
continual improvements to all aspects of the P2PU platform
(technical and social), P2PU will work quite well.

Another point from the mail that I think people here
should discuss is the idea to NOT ditch "courses"
completely.  I think that seems like a good suggestion.

Joe