[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-schools] SoSI News

Dan Diebolt dandiebolt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:02:09 UTC 2011

FWIW, you apparently can embed content in the Drupal site using <object>.
See:

http://p2pu.org/webcraft/node/27443/document/28359<%20http://p2pu.org/webcraft/node/27443/document/28359>

And for information on the extent of what content you can embed with
<object> and the scope of browser support see this resource (might be dated
material in some cases):

http://joliclic.free.fr/html/object-tag/en/

So in retrospect I regret pushing for the <iframe> fix for the Drupal site
as under the current mandate of using <iframe> for just the Drupal site,
P2PU is out the money it paid a contractor for a redundant solution which
will have only a short lifetime of a few weeks.

The money should have been spent on stickers I suppose.